CBRE Group, Inc.
(NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate
firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
Our management of over a billion square feet for corporate, institutional, not-for-profit and government space users around the world delivers the highest level of customer service and value, which enables clients to focus on their core business. By partnering with our clients our approach to facilities management goes well beyond traditional service models. Our people, by applying our knowledge, technology, procurement leverage and processes, are able to customize our delivery of services to any client's culture and create a competitive advantage for the client.
Responsibilities: • Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs on buildings.
• Complete work orders for a variety of structure and equipment repairs.
• Estimate time and materials effectively.
• Oversee and inspect the work of outside contractors.
• Order necessary materials for repair
• Complete all necessary paperwork upon finalization of work order.
• Monitor, operate and provide routine maintenance to HVAC and other equipment.
• Perform daily inspection of building systems.
• Develop competence and knowledge of tools and equipment used in ground and facility maintenance.
Ad provided by Jobirn